(formerly Kristen L. Bugden)
Approach to Practice
Thorough preparation and competitive toughness are apt terms to describe Ms. Weber's approach to life. Coupled with an impressive academic background and professional experience, Kristen brings the same laser focus to her law practice.
Kristen's work ethic has been recognized by judges and other advocates to include her selection to be a member of the prestigious law group, 'Inns of Court'.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire state courts
- US District Court (NH)
- Massachusetts state courts
Areas of Practice
- Family Law: Few legal matters are as distressing as marital dissolution. Not only does Kristen bring the highest level of professionalism to the table, she also has the compassion and understands the impact divorce has on the family. Ms. Weber's legendary preparation in her legal practice is especially valuable when it comes to high net worth estates; it is often necessary to go the extra mile in establishing complex family matters for the court's review. Kristen handles all family related matters including divorce, parenting cases, child custody, child support, custody disputes, modification of child support, alimony and contempt issues.
- Criminal Law: When you are facing criminal charges, time is of the essence in retaining experienced counsel. Ms. Weber thoroughly investigates every aspect of your case from the details of your arrest to the evidence the prosecutor has compiled against you. Included among the criminal defense issues Kristen has expertise in are DUI/DWI cases, drug offenses, domestic violence/restraining orders, theft and probation violations.
Kristen is a former longtime gymnast, who also coached between 2005 -2010. In that relatively short period of time, she guided an impressive 7 individual all-around state champions and 14 individual event state champions. Married, Kristen stays active when she can find time away from her law practice with rock climbing and skiing. Additionally, Kristen is an active member and volunteer at the Humane Society.
Contact Kristen for Legal Advice
For personalized and professional advocacy, call Kristen L. Weber (formerly Kristen L. Bugden) at the Law Offices of Chadwick-Fricano-Weber at (603) 880-6100.
- Bachelor's degree, Criminal Justice, University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Bachelor's degree, Psychology, University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Master's degree, Criminology (focus in forensics), Massachusetts – Lowell
- Juris Doctor, New England Law – Boston (Dean Merit Scholarship recipient)