Underage DWI

Underage dwi in tennessee 300x200

     Drinking and driving is illegal at any age especially when the driver is not of the legal age to consume alcohol. Persons under the age of 21 should not consume alcohol in any setting. If you are under 21 and are caught driving while impaired, you will have to fight an uphill battle if you attempt to defend yourself against a DWI charge.

     If you have been arrested for an underage DWI, you should never attempt to represent yourself. You need to contact a DWI attorney at our firm who has experience representing underage defendants in court. We have represented a number of underage DWI defendants and have years of experience developing strategies that have helped clients to a satisfactory outcome in their case.

The Seriousness of an Underage DWI Charge

     When arrested and charged with a DWI, many persons are pressured by the state into signing documents admitting guilt. The state may try to convince you that admitting guilt is better than taking the case to trial and that there is absolutely no chance that you could win the case. If you have been arrested for DWI, you should never enter into a deal with the state without first consulting with DWI attorney. We may be able to negotiate a plea in your case that can result in you receiving a lesser penalty.

     The penalties for a DWI conviction are serious. Persons who are convicted of DWI will likely lose their license for some period of time. They may also be forced to pay an expensive fine and/or complete some type of court ordered alcohol treatment program. A DWI conviction can also be made part of your criminal record affecting your ability to obtain certain types of employment.

A DWI Attorney Can Help

     If you have been arrested for DWI, don't attempt to handle your case yourself. Allow our experienced DWI lawyer to represent you in your legal proceeding. We will fight to ensure that your legal rights are protected and will do everything in his power to help you receive the best outcome possible.

Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney

     If you have been arrested or charged with DWI, contact a DWI attorney to discuss your case. Call the Law Office of Chadwick-Fricano-Weber at (603) 880-6100 to schedule an initial consultation.