Attorney Kristen L. Weber (formerly Kristen L. Bugden) employs thorough preparation and competitive toughness to navigate her life and professional practice. Coupled with an impressive academic background and career, Kristen brings a laser focus and dedication to her law practice. In fact, her work ethic has been recognized by judges and other advocates to include her as a member of the prestigious law group, “Inns of Court.”
Kristen is admitted to practice in the New Hampshire state courts, US District Court (NH), and the Massachusetts state courts. Her areas of practice are:
- Family Law: Few legal matters are as distressing as marital dissolution. Not only does Kristen bring the highest level of professionalism to the table, but she also has compassion and understands the impact divorce has on the family. Attorney Weber's legendary preparation in her legal practice is especially valuable when it comes to high-net-worth estates, as she knows it is often necessary to go the extra mile in establishing complex family matters for the court’s review. She handles all family related matters including divorce, parenting cases, child custody, child support, custody disputes, modification of child support, alimony, and contempt issues.
- Criminal Law: When you are facing criminal charges, time is of the essence. Attorney Weber thoroughly investigates every aspect of your case from the details of your arrest to the evidence the prosecutor has compiled against you. She handles cases like DUI/DWI, drug offenses, domestic violence/restraining orders, theft, and probation violations.
Personal and Academic Background
Kristen is a former longtime gymnast who also coached between 2005 and 2010. During that rather short period of time, she guided an impressive 7 individual all-around state champions and 14 individual event state champions. Kristen stays active when she is not working by rock climbing and skiing. She is also an active member and volunteer at the Humane Society.
Attorney Weber’s academic background includes the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, Criminal Justice, University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Bachelor’s degree, Psychology, University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Master’s degree, Criminology (focus in forensics), Massachusetts – Lowell
- Juris Doctor, New England Law – Boston (Dean Merit Scholarship recipient)