We have created an 'old-fashioned' law firm that treats clients as we would want our family members to be treated. Thus our motto:
"We take pride in personalized service."
Why? Because you are more than the 'black and white' of the police reports or the allegations in a divorce complaint. You have a story to tell and plans for life outside of a courtroom. To help insure this, we travel around New Hampshire and parts of Massachusetts defending our clients' rights in criminal and family courts. We understand the stress you will be under. Let us handle the other details necessary to protect you and your family and achieve as favorable an outcome as possible. We will not 'sugarcoat' your situation nor will we allow the 'other side' to unilaterally determine the outcome of your case.
Our legal services are tailored around the following principles:
- A service that is diligent and aggressive;
- A service that is compassionate and that is focused on the client's needs;
- A service that considers the needs of others when structuring legal fees;
- A service that is centered upon attention to detail;
- A service that is responsive to the client's questions and concerns; and
- A service that is grounded in a variety of professional and personal experiences including:
- Ten years as a Police Officer;
- Fifteen Years as Prosecutors
- Four years as a Marine Corps Officer;
- Ten years in Family Courts
- Prior experience leading CyberCrime and other Task Forces
- Prior award winning experiences as the first assistant in the Hillsborough County Attorney office