Attorney Joe Fricano began studying the criminal justice system as an undergraduate while attending St. Anselm's College. He graduated with honors in 1995 and worked that summer as a part-time police officer in York, Maine. During the fall of 1995, he joined the United States Marine Corps.
While serving in the Marine Corps as a lieutenant, Joe obtained his first full-time law enforcement experience as a military police officer (MP) at Camp Pendleton, California. After completing his service in the Marine Corps, he joined the Nashua Police Department during the spring of 1999.
In his full-time work as a Nashua police officer, Attorney Fricano earned his law degree from the Massachusetts School of Law with honors and subsequently began his career as a prosecutor in 2006. He successfully prosecuted hundreds of cases while working at the Rochester Police Department and the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office.
Later, in the spring of 2011, Attorney Fricano formed a private practice dedicated to serving individuals who find themselves in the grips of the criminal justice system. As a private attorney, he takes pride in his courtroom skills, professional integrity, and commitment to obtain the best result possible. He has established a consistent history of excellence in his professional career, and some of his career highlights include the following achievements:
- Captain Martin Murphy Award for obtaining the highest-grade point average in his major at St Anselm's College.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from St Anselm's College.
- Navy Achievement Medal for outstanding leadership skills.
- Arthur Kehas Achievement Award for graduating as the top recruit at the Police Academy.
- Assorted Awards and Commendations while employed at the Nashua Police Department.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Massachusetts School of Law.